Parent Survey – 24th February 2021
1. Has the school’s online learning helped your child during the lockdown period?
2. Has the content moved their learning forward?
3. Has your child engaged with the learning regularly?
4. What could we have done to make it better or more effective?
5. Has communication with the school been effective?
6. How could we have improved on this?
7. Is your child anxious or frightened about coming back to school?
8. What support do you think they might need to help them settle back comfortably?
9. Have you suffered any bereavement over the lockdown period, and if so can we help in any way?
10. Is there anything else we can help you or your family with that could make life easier at present?
Please leave a comment with your answers to this survey.
Thanking you in advance.
Stay Happy Stay Healthy Stay Safe!