If you have any safeguarding concerns, please contact any one of the schools designated safeguarding leads (DSL’s) who are: Mrs Azurdia, Mrs Graham, Mrs Rochester and Mr. Woodfin.
1) Guidance for schools re lettings
2) Parent guidance re tutors leaflet format
3) Parents guidance re tutors coaches etc
If you have any e-safety concerns, please contact our School Network Manager, Mr. Elcome. You may make the request at the school office.
Here are the top three e-safety tips provided by Mr. Elcome.
1) Ensure your children do not have unsupervised access to the internet in their bedrooms.
2) Do not let your children give out any form of personal information on the internet.
3) Make sure your children can speak with you or another responsible adult if they are worried about anything they see or hear.
For further information about the e-safety policy, please click here.